Watch my 2-minute video to see how I teach!
Got questions? Here are some answers!
What plans do you offer?
I book a free 30-minute initial consult with every prospective student. I offer 30-minute lessons Mondays through Thursdays between 2-6pm Eastern time. You can book each lesson individually or as a monthly plan.
See plans, pricing and availability at my
How does the monthly plan work?
Find an available weekly time slot that works for you and book it! NOTE: BOOK ONE SLOT, ONCE ONLY. I’ll check to make sure everything looks good. Once I confirm it, I’ll add you to the schedule and you’re all set for the rest of the year!
On average, this plan saves students between $20-50 a month!
RE: school closings – I follow the same schedule as Greenville County Schools for being open and closed, including snow days, holidays, teacher work days, etc. I do not offer make-up lessons or credits/refunds for school closings. Due to COVID, GCS may be still updating their calendar on occasion. For their current calendar, visit:
RE: emergency cancellations – I do not offer credits/refunds or make-up lessons if a student has an emergency cancellation. If I have to cancel or cannot be available for a previously approved time, I offer either a $35 credit for next month’s billing cycle or a make-up lesson if the student prefers and finds an available time slot on the booking calendar that works for them.
What do I need for online lessons?
- A keyboard or piano
- A PC/Mac with a webcam or a smartphone with the Zoom app that you can position where I can see you while playing your instrument
- A Venmo or PayPal account for payment (I charge a $5 service fee for PayPal payments)
- An iPad from one of the last three generations/iteration
- If keyboard, 88 keys and the action is piano-grade/fully-weighted
- If keyboard, USB port for MIDI in/out
- If iPad, a USB to lightning cable
ZOOM TIPS- Start here!
Still got questions? Click Here to message me!